Statement of Purpose
The NLand Surf Park Policies are Rules Govern the Entire NLand Surf Park Site.
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the NLand Surf Park entrances and also within the entire NLand Surf Park.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow NLand Surf Park Guests and NLand Surf Park Employees by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- NLand Surf Park is a smoke-free facility.
- Children must be supervised at all times. NLand Surf Park Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by an individual who is age 14 or older to enter the Nland Surf Park.
- Please be aware there is an inherent risk in participating in surfing activities. All NLand Surf Park Guests participating in surfing must exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner. Guests must obey all oral and written warnings and properly use all equipment. Guests who do not comply with NLand Surf Park Policies and Rules may be ejected from the premises without refund.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of working service animals who must remain leashed and in control of their handler at all times.
- Passes and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The pass must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Please present your pass or wristband for re-entry into the NLand Surf Park on the same day.
- NLand Surf Park’s lagoon and amenities are protected by copyright. Guests must have written permission to photograph, record or video any part of the NLand Surf Park for broadcasting, advertising, marketing or publishing in any medium for commercial purposes.
- Food/coolers with the exception of guests with special dietary needs to include food allergies and baby food/formula;
- Markers, paint, spray paint;
- Aerosol cans;
- Glass bottles;
- Knives, multi-tools or other similar items (regardless of size);
- Inappropriate attire;
- Mace/pepper spray or any type of weapon;
- Skates, rollerblades, or any footwear with wheels;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Any illegal substances.
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.06, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY HOLDER OF A LICENSE TO CARRY A CONCEALED HANDGUN) A PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (CONCEALED HANDGUN LAW), MAY NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A CONCEALED HANDGUN
By entering the park, Guests grant NLand Surf Park the right to film, video, record or photograph them on NLand Surf Park property for any reason without payment or consideration. We request that all photographs or video taken by our Guests be used for personal use and enjoyment only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the express written consent of NLand Surf Park is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to refuse to allow photography or video of any kind.
No commercial photography of any kind is permitted. NLand Surf Park is protected by copyright. Guests must have written permission to photograph, record, or video any part of the NLand Surf Park for broadcasting, advertising, marketing or publishing in any medium, for commercial purposes.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require anyone already admitted to leave NLand Surf Park, without refund or compensation, if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close any area of the NLand Surf Park, restrict the number of persons having access to the NLand Surf Park site, and/or suspend or cancel any surf sessions, activities, or entertainment programs if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- NLand Surf Park rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
Sometimes we will close temporarily during electrical storms, heavy rains, high winds and other severe weather conditions. As soon as conditions permit safe operation, the site will re-open. NLand Surf Park does not issue rain checks or refunds.
Last Updated: July 19, 2016.