Treat the NLand Gift Card like cash. Use of the NLand Gift Card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Gift Cards are not available for purchase during the off season.
- The NLand Card does not expire, nor does NLand charge fees.
- The NLand Card can be redeemed for select merchandise, food, and ticketing at surf locations, including the NLand Training Center.
- The NLand Gift Card is not valid unless a monetary value has been added to the card.
- The NLand Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law; if the NLand Gift Card has never been used for any purpose (regardless of whether the transaction was cancelled or value refunded at any time for any reason) and was purchased at NLand Surf Park with a form of payment other than cash, it can be returned for the full original load value to the original form of payment, provided you have the original purchase receipt. Partial balances cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The NLand Surf Park Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen without required proof of purchase and complete gift card number.
- The NLand Surf Park Gift Card may not be resold in any manner whatsoever.
- The maximum purchase, reload, and total balance of any NLand Surf Park Gift Card is unlimited.